My little ones

Tuesday, September 14, 2010


My newest batch of inspiration and obsession. I always get a little starry eyed when I sort through my stones. They each have a life and a voice of their own. Sometimes a whisper, sometimes a shout, but they are all 
lovely
They deserve to go out into the world and have adventures instead of sitting in a box. 

So I sort through the masses, speaking softly to them all the while.

"Don't worry my little ones, you will all have your turn. These hands and the fruits of their labors will set you all free. I promise."

 Some of their new homes in raw form:

One of the things I love most about creating these little stories, what I call each piece I make, is taking a pile of raw materials and turning them into something beautiful.
It's a form of magic to me. 

And I am so thankful for it!
And for all of my little stones who wait patiently for me to hear their songs.

I am always listening...

xoxo,
Tawny

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooh, I see lots of delicious goodies! The jewel fairy has been at it again. She never disappoints!

    And lucky me, I will be able to play with all these sparklies come next week :)

    Cannot wait to see you, darling!

    xoxo

    Irina

    ReplyDelete