The Pacific is Calling...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I've been a little homesick lately and, hence, missing the SoCal shoreline terribly. 
I am a slave to the Pacific ocean, you see.
At least I have an abundance of treasured memories to sift through.
For instance:
A breathtaking Zuma beach sunset - the beach was set aflame by the sun- made even more incredible by a pod of 7 dolphins frolicking in the surf!!
Had I not pinched myself, I might have thought I was dreaming:)

These longings have transformed into a deep love for a stone called Larimar.
The color reminds me so much of my beloved ocean that I'm starting to wonder if somehow the sea is being held captive in stone.
It's beautiful. 
Period.
*
*
*
.::The Calling Sea Collection::.
*
*
Sterling, Larimar and White Topaz earrings
*
*
*
Sterling and Larimar Confection ring
*
*
*
*
*
Sterling and Larimar stud earrings
*
*
*
*
Sterling, Larimar and Moonstone "He Loves Me" ring
*
*
*
*
*
All of these lovelies will be in the shop by tomorrow morning:)

Sunsets, seawater and mermaids tails,
Tawny

4 comments:

  1. I can feel the sea breeze 1200 miles away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so gorgeous!!! Love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss I: You're closer than I am! Me thinks the breeze you feel is the real deal;)

    Tess: Thank you:) It's such a soothing and peaceful color, no?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like the ocean trapped inside. Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete