I Dream in Color

Monday, April 4, 2011

I often have the most amazingly vivid dreams.
Sometimes as surreal as a Dali painting, sometimes quiet and understated.
But ALWAYS in the most incredible palette of colors-
some which I don't think I've ever seen in "real" life...

I chanced upon a stone a while back that blew me away and instantly I thought of my dreaming life. Where it might actually be possible for a butterfly to be born out of stone.
I crafted this lovely with that image in my mind.
Coupled with a quote from the Beatles, it couldn't be more perfect:)
*
*
**Listen To The Color Of Your Dreams**
Sterling and Crazy Lace Agate
*
 *
*
*
*
 *
*
 *
*
*
*
Built for those us who ALWAYS dream in color.
And like it that way;)

Available in the SHOP shortly..

xo,
Tawny


2 comments:

  1. Delicious as always, my darling!

    Dreams in color are the best! They transform, inspire and invigorate the senses :)

    ReplyDelete